For innovative companies:
- analysis of the perspective for the commercialisation of innovations generated by the enterprise;
- market analysis of the project, created for the purpose of obtaining public or private seed capital funding;
- valuation of intellectual property as non-material contribution to publicly funded research projects, including valuation of the organised part of the enterprise for ownership transformation;
- assistance in obtaining funding for the execution of innovative projects on the capital market (transaction advisory services), etc.
For individual inventors:
- assistance in obtaining funding during the crucial early stages of project development;
- assistance in setting up and managing a spin-off, negotiation support.
For research institutes and research groups:
- review of the current scientific work with regard to its business value;
- mentoring for current research projects with application potential until they are ready for commercialisation, including ongoing monitoring and verification of the research plans with regard to key events on the market;
- identifying objects of intellectual property rights, which may be protected;
- establishing industry contacts, etc.
For technology transfer units:
- assistance in prioritising projects with regard to their application potential, and optimising the expenditure on the protection of intellectual property;
- assistance in identifying industrial partners and conducting negotiations;
- intellectual property valuation for formal purposes.
For investment funds:
- all of the above-mentioned services;
- detailed risk analysis for a given project investment;
- investment profitability analysis (IRR, PI, etc.);
- analysis of the optimal investment exit timing;
- analysis of the possible investment entry and exit structure with regard to the net profitability;
- temporarily (or permanently) supplementing newly created management teams, etc.