INTERSHIP FOR STUDENTS AND GRADUATES
Please send applications to: .
As a rapidly expanding enterprise, we are constantly searching for people who would like to join our team.
We are on the lookout for individuals who display professionalism and passion, people who set themselves ambitious and unconventional goals and consistently strive to achieve them. Interest in technology transfer and commercialisation, particularly in the fields of biotechnology, is welcome.
We value your achievements and potential above your particular competencies or your career stage. We accept applications both from people starting their careers and from experienced analysts, managers and consultants.
We are looking for people who are experienced in, or who want to develop their skills in:
- setting up and managing commercial technology enterprises;
- detailed market and technology analysis, including business plan creation and implementation;
- financial modelling, including valuation of technologies and technology businesses;
- management consulting;
- transaction advisory services;
- innovative process management.[/efsiconheading]
- the ability to take calculated risks;
- interdisciplinary work and/or scientific experience (ideally science/technology + business/finance, however, we also accept applications from humanities graduates);
- extraordinary achievements for one’s age/career stage;
- fast learning skills and the will to constantly develop;
- high interpersonal skills, including teamwork, sales, and presentation skills;
- full professional proficiency in English.
- a chance to participate in the creation of our company and influence the development of our tools and working methods;
- an opportunity to work in a young team that is closely integrated into a dynamic environment of experienced managers, investors, consultants and analysts;
- access to unique, professional tools (such as databases and publications);
- an action-oriented work system with a high degree of personal freedom.
Welcomed skills and knowledge:
- PhD/scientific publications/patents/academic awards;
- experience in the venture capital (private equity) sector/consulting/business incubators/professional technology transfer units/business activity;
- additional foreign language proficiency (Polish/German/French);
- international experience;
- a wide range of interests and above-average creativity.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV and cover letter to: .